Sam Ben Josh. I mean that's pretty solid.
Gentirifing isn’t for everybody. But it’s a noble pursuit. Godspeed.Every dbag and POS in America has a damn pitbull these days.
Feel like WCC wil have a daughter named Kenzi, and she will grow up to be short, stacked, and classy.
The rapper?Every dbag and POS in America has a damn pitbull these days.
I went to rural king for potting soil and came back with a $300 water slide that will eventually kill a good portion of grass in my back yard, piss off my neighbors, and probably end in injury to one of my kids.
But for a brief moment when I brought it home, I was super dad. Worth it!
Should have watched Dunkirk instead. IMO.This remake of Flatliners is terrible. Not that I expected much, but try to at least follow ACLS guidelines...you don’t shock a flatline (asystole). But I guess that’s not important in the movies.
FWIW, everything you see a lawyer do inside a courtroom in a movie is ******** and would never happen in real life.This remake of Flatliners is terrible. Not that I expected much, but try to at least follow ACLS guidelines...you don’t shock a flatline (asystole). But I guess that’s not important in the movies.
It was on at the same time on a different channel.Dunkirk was great. Saw that when it came out.
Looking forward to Deadpool2 and Solo.
I hope Webb goes in the drink 2-3 times here. Don't like him or Dowd. He strikes me as a unc fan.
This remake of Flatliners is terrible. Not that I expected much, but try to at least follow ACLS guidelines...you don’t shock a flatline (asystole). But I guess that’s not important in the movies.
Every dbag and POS in America has a damn pitbull these days.
He's a giant teddy bear, probably because she's a responsible dog owner...
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon