You guys would HATE my kids names, tmfs
You guys would HATE my kids names, tmfs
Or she’s a stuck up *****.
http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article210790769.html
I mean, tread lightly Lama. God knows what the SAE’s are capable of...
Are you a doctor...because I am.
Something you want to say to me, Chad?I do. Your name, too, F-face.
You guys would HATE my kids names, tmfs
While biblical stuff may often mislead you, naming children it's pretty money.Biblical names.
[eyeroll][eyeroll]
What? Knowing me you didn't think I get all inspiration from the good book?Biblical names.
[eyeroll][eyeroll]
She dope tho. Has unadventurous sex and only on rare days of her choosing, obvs.
I have a cousin that named his boys:
Jallen
Jaxon
Judah
Justus
Jakin
Jazper
One Southern tradition of ****/honk first names I don’t miss. Stay normal, whitefolk.They had a boy too.
![]()
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher