Good point. $100 says his honeymoon was a trip to Cracker Barrel to play the giant checkers after a sensible meal and a splurge on old fashioned rock candy.Or checkers.
Good point. $100 says his honeymoon was a trip to Cracker Barrel to play the giant checkers after a sensible meal and a splurge on old fashioned rock candy.Or checkers.
SPOILER this is the song they wind up writing END SPOILERThe fact that Keanu Reeves is all in for another Bill and Ted movie is hilarious.
Seeing David up close and personal was really cool, had no idea how huge that thing was.
Marcus make my yearly reminder.......Have we won anything since they turned the flag around? I tried to to tell them. I defend them all the time but not with the dumbass marketing decisions. Changing the color blue, using Houston and Buffalo's logo, ******* checkerboards, these ugly *** things, those baggy *** shorts a few years back, "ready or not" intro for all the teams(which is f*cking terrible).
Ok. There ya go.
Have we won anything since they turned the flag around? I tried to to tell them. I defend them all the time but not with the dumbass marketing decisions. Changing the color blue, using Houston and Buffalo's logo, ******* checkerboards, these ugly *** things, those baggy *** shorts a few years back, "ready or not" intro for all the teams(which is f*cking terrible).
Ok. There ya go.
Per hank
-- Reds get a nice low cost high reward player in Matt Harvey. I’m cheering for the guy to get back to the way he was.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller