Okay.
No more making fun of anyone for any reason ever. Clearly a sign you *care* too much.
Got it.
No more making fun of anyone for any reason ever. Clearly a sign you *care* too much.
Got it.
I will give you two starter logs, a cord of seasoned hardwood, and a jerry can of kerosene if you'll build a fire and jump in it.I will give you 310.
Last time I had my club speed measured it was in the 120 mph range.
[thumb2]:boom:[thumb2]:boom:
Current top speeds on tour...
#1 Keith Mitchell 124 Mph
#2 Rory McIlroy 122 Mph
#4 Tiger Woods 122 Mph
#5 Gary Woodland 122 Mph
#6 Tony Finau 122 Mph
#7 Dustin Johnson 122 Mph
#12 Bubba Watson 120 Mph
Got the garden planted today. Tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, basil, cilantro...
While I love outsourcing the everyday lawn maintenance, do enjoy a bit of the green thumb.
You mean figuratively; because it's literaly their figure you despise.Fat people are literally the worst. “Hey I have no self discipline so do you mind paying more for health insurance?”
I just don’t give a **** what some person I’ve never met wears, or their music preference, or what they eat, or what they drive...
Honestly- neither tattoos nor scars are signs of an advancing culture
Alcoholism is a burden on the health care system as well.
Scars are souvenirs you never lose.
Adding Maxey, eh? I have no idea what he's up to.
Not disagreeing* with that.Team full of Guards >>>>>>>>>>>>> Team full of Power Forwards.
/AskJay
BREAKING: Idaho State announces new football stadium totally not sponsored by DPRKSo is Idaho State. Whoops, we just misplaced some weapons grade plutonium. Honey, did you check under the couch?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line