Thanks to the NYT and that van attack in Toronto I know what an “incel” is and am more convinced than ever that colonizing Mars is our only hope as a species. Kinda done with Earth tbh
Speaking of chief.
Thanks to the NYT and that van attack in Toronto I know what an “incel” is and am more convinced than ever that colonizing Mars is our only hope as a species. Kinda done with Earth tbh
I know for a fact that's not the first threat of murder on here.
Thanks to the NYT and that van attack in Toronto I know what an “incel” is and am more convinced than ever that colonizing Mars is our only hope as a species. Kinda done with Earth tbh
I've made sure my life insurance policies are paid in full ever since I first me Chief, who I automatically assumed to be a serial killer (or worse). I'm fully aware that stating this opinion publicly puts my safety at risk- but the internet needs to know.No worries, SAE. Chief only plans to murder Clark.
This reminds me of a NPR(?) story about murder victims’ families who were against “Murder Mystery Parties.” Their standpoint boiled down to this: you’d never have a “Rape Mystery Party,” would you? And they are correct.No worries, SAE. Chief only plans to murder Clark.
*puts your name in the GYERO Ignoring Jar*Having a firing jar, much less punishing for not participating, only happens in 2 places. UL and on an episode of the Office.
Well, we know hoes are covered. Now he just needs boats.So Jurich's son has a new business named Worldwide Prestige?
Late, but congrats to 73. Proud to call you an internet wildcat friend.On a more personal note, I finally made it to FIFA Seasons Division 3. Pretty pumped about this. First time past Division 4. Thousands of games over the years.
Hard work does pay off folks!
I don’t necessarily even disagree, but I love that only in GYERO would someone giving a kidney to a stranger be labeled a selfish *******.
:joy:
I don't think he has $100 to his name. He lost everything in that ponzi scheme and is coaching at Ranger College.I mean, he obviously paid her a **** ton of money for the kidney. I won’t ever believe otherwise.
Correctly or incorrectly, the vagueness surrounding the Bahamas trip just has me assuming a large percentage of booster's wives were passed around by the players. Essentially a full-on cuck situation.
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27