There better be some stories of drunken debauchery - including multiple arrests - or GYERO may never recover from today's lull.
PS. Anthony Davis is a bad man.
PS. Anthony Davis is a bad man.
Girl at field hockey coaching daughter. is definitely in HS but is about 6' blond, and wearing very short shorts.
Its probably very obvious I'm purposely looking any anything other than her. Not in the same direction most of the time.
For anyone hung over, think warm mayonnaise and cheese.
Hangovers like this are a fantastic reminder of how completely ******** your “hangover cures” are.
The idea that an Advil, a Vita Coco and some water would make this go away.......no. 100%, absolutely no.
Haven’t eaten a single bite of food today. My stomach is a complete mess.
I could use another day before getting back to the real world. Can't pull those 2 day romp fests like I used to.
![]()
^First post in this thread May,2015
He's got nothing. Deener seemed worried this morning that he is not going to get anything in this class. That would warm my heart.Why would he? With the FBI thing looming it's going to be a hard sell.
South Louisville ManFHOFCCM looks like Lil Mez's "successful" cousin. Good grief, that guy is more Louisville Man than I could have ever imagined
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'