He needs surgery. He can't score. He wouldn't get drafted at all, much less in the first round.
What the hell feedback does he expect?
What the hell feedback does he expect?
My farts have longer range than Vando, but chase your dreams Jared!I mean, why not.
-country ham and pimento cheese sammich from Wallace station is good.
I swear to GOD if anyone gives llama a hard time for going to Kohl’s I will open a can of WHOOPS *** on them so fast there head will spin. Fair warning.
Rule #1: If somebody has to go to jail, make sure it’s the client.Visiting a client in jail and just found out he got married in here about 2 hours ago.
imp:
Actually the replacement is better.Cincy food hasn't been the same since La Maisonette shut down. Pretty much a one trick pony with Ruby's. I guess you could include Skyline in there as well. And goetta...lol.
Visiting a client in jail and just found out he got married in here about 2 hours ago.
imp:
The call on the last furlong of American Pharoah's Belmont run is still pretty amazing to listen to.
I'm sure the Scribe's weekend plans are totally killer.
-no, but his wife does.
It’s all about those conjugal visits amirite?Visiting a client in jail and just found out he got married in here about 2 hours ago.
imp:
KSR
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia