My 1st trip to Ruby's I was the same way. Every since then, it's been top notch. I think the seat got me the first time because I wasn't expecting it.
It's the thinnest line between [banana] and [sick].The get the wife drunk at a nice dinner sounds good...in theory. Reality is Ron's situation or she falls asleep in the car before getting home.
One’s 20s, in other words.Yeah, always the times like that where your way drunker and less suave than you're envisioning.
Like I said, thin line.
Don't recall that one.Have always chuckled at the “passed out during 69” gyero story.
What subject do you teach?I haven’t said crap about politics in here and I’m the resident public educator...
Supposing you do make it home with an optimally drunk wife, she’ll invariably wake the kid(s). Drunk hotel sex is really the best and it’s not even close.
What subject do you teach?
Basketball, then English.
As for my wife, hopefully just me.Who all has sex occasionally with your wives?
Sounds crazy but what other reason is there for starting a Friday night scrimmage at 6:30?
For some reason they wanted it over at 8:30p. Not sure if it was Stoops or Mitch.Mitch hates to be out after dark a full day before the Sabbath?
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver