Wenyen Gabriel has a better chance of being paid by Blacked.Com than a professional basketball team.
RIP to the petite white girl that gets matched up with Wenyen for a vidWenyen Gabriel has a better chance of being paid by Blacked.Com than a professional basketball team.
Wenyen can go make solid 6 figures tomorrow.Wenyen Gabriel has a better chance of being paid by Blacked.Com than a professional basketball team.
Umm, I can't believe anyone is seriously arguing that Richards compares with Sacha. Richards stats, as miserable as they were, don't even tell the full story on how bad he was. That's a hilariously bad take.
Literally everything. Defended better, rebounded better, stronger with the ball, non-stupid haircut, less afraid of contact...What did SKJ do better?
I'm not saying Richards was good. I'm saying SKJ wasn't any better.
What did SKJ do better?
I agree that SKJ was a slightly better defender, both sucked on that end of the floor tbh. Richards was a better shot blocker, but they both tried to block shots they couldn't get which resulted in easy put backs for the bad guys.
By no measurement was SKJ a better rebounder or shooter. Richards got 1.5 more boards a game in only 1 more minute. The shooting numbers speak for themselves.
They had the same exact TO rate.
Again, I'm not praising Richards. We were much better with Vanderbilt/Washington playing down low.
I'm saying SKJ isn't a loss that matters. Despite the perception on here, he didn't even produce as much as Richards.
But, I wish he would've stayed.
This is a lazy argument.By no measurement was SKJ a better rebounder or shooter. Richards got 1.5 more boards a game in only 1 more minute. The shooting numbers speak for themselves.
This is a lazy argument.
Richards buffed his stats in the first 15 games against ****** (and undersized) OOC opponents. His true suckage didn’t expose itself until marginal SEC bigs absolutely murdered him on the regular.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.