Atta boy, Richie!
Looking forward to the invites :smiley:
Looking forward to the invites :smiley:
You wave goodbye?
RidiculousI honestly have no yearning at all to go to Augusta. None.
Knox going NBA or nah
I honestly have no yearning at all to go to Augusta. None.
I’m sure he was going to this year after talking him into coming back.I’d like to hear Pitino’s excuse for not unleashing a Donovan Mitchell buzzsaw in college. I mean, nobody saw this level of genius coming right? Kid’s been amazing this year.
From the expert of being places where no one wants you.They don't want you there. At all.
Mitchell was tremendous last year during a few game stretch when Q. Snider was out. Mitchell ran point, created, scored, distributed, etc. Then Snider came back and Pitino moved Mitchell back to an off guard role where he was mainly a spot up shooter. A great example of where a coach's "system" gets in the way of showcasing talent.
I honestly have no yearning at all to go to Augusta. None.
Nice bridge sporting event from winter/college basketball to spring, though.
-Why would any sports fan not have interest in seeing the pinnacle event of a sport? Awful take.
-Knox is going to the NBA.
-I get why Vando wants to go but... yeah I think he'll be one of those forgotten players a decade from now.
-K now with a few guards leaving when they shouldn't have.
-Cal seems to be all over the place recruiting right now. Guess he's taking this lead serious. I like that for sure.
Hard to imagine disliking or having an indifference to a UK player more than I do Daniel Orton, but if Vanderbilt goes...he'll likely lead that next tier for me.
Just wanted to put that out there.
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina