Sounds like rogue doesn't even live in Key West and is a full 8 miles away. A lot of these NKY people may actually live closer to Cincinnati than that.
It’s actually on Big Coppitt Key but it’s a KW address. Lived there for 3 years and it’s too much. Too many people, cars, partying, sirens, etc. I like my quiet. I work in the party scene, so I get plenty of it. Great for a visit thoughSounds like rogue doesn't even live in Key West and is a full 8 miles away. A lot of these NKY people may actually live closer to Cincinnati than that.
Love how GYERO has become a place where a bunch of negative bitches can make hilarious jokes all the time. F off.
Why don’t you say that to their face?Why are all those student-athletes so mad in that commercial?
I mean, at the college of your choice on a free ride...lighten up Francis.
Did you post this in 2003 and it’s only now showing up?Love how GYERO has become a place where a bunch of negative bitches can make hilarious jokes all the time. F off.
Why are all those student-athletes so mad in that commercial?
I mean, at the college of your choice on a free ride...lighten up Francis.
Reggie Miller is really the only NBA commentator they bring over I like having on the games.
http://<iframe width="300" height="150" frameborder="1" src="https://n.rivals.com/content/prospect_cards/7302"></iframe><iframe width="300" height="150" frameborder="1" src="https://n.rivals.com/content/prospect_cards/7302"></iframe>
You guessed it. Frank Stallone.
![]()
Get some “married life” and come back and see me.Love how GYERO has become a place where a bunch of negative bitches can make hilarious jokes all the time. F off.
I hope Vern has you on ignore dammit.Lot of hot takes out there tonight amongst national CBB writers. Villanova is now a blueblood, Jay Wright is in a class by himself, Villanova is the new Duke, etc. Calm down, nerds.
I do think this will motivate Cal. Another active coach with 2 titles, while he's sitting there stuck on 1. With Kevin Ollie. Who just got fired.
152 days til kickoff.
Villanova has 3 titles.
Or, as many as Kansas.
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky