We should have thought they grew up and became contenders because that’s what they should have done.
Sure as **** would have been nice to see what Charles Matthews and Izak Humphries could do tonight.
Not sure about the Aussie.
Sure as **** would have been nice to see what Charles Matthews and Izak Humphries could do tonight.
What makes me more furious than absolutely anything is Cal treating the beginning of games like they don’t matter at all. It got us beat tonight, as we all knew it eventually would.
Absolutely pathetic coaching job this year. Maybe spend more time in the film room and less time stuffing your gullet with pancakes.
It'd be tolerable if all these kids actually came back but we know that's not happening.
Well I enjoyed the heck out of this season regardless.
Cal said he wished he’d called a TO.
The real national championship was the fun we had and the friends we made along the way.Well I enjoyed the heck out of this season regardless.
Archie Goodwin thinks you’re over-reacting.This was worst team of Cal era, and I don't think it's even close.
Archie Goodwin thinks you’re over-reacting.
I thought about it. But healthy Nerlens and THIS draw. I know it's all hypothetical, but I'd guess that team would still be playing.
Is it too early to start a rumor about how great Jemarl Baker is looking in summer scrimmages?
Sure as **** would have been nice to see what Charles Matthews and Izak Humphries could do tonight.
Matthews would of graduated last year
oops...he would have been a junior:flushed:Wow, that would have been impressive for him to graduate in two years.![]()
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days