I knew Cronin reminded me of someone else I can't stand.
This is my incompetent sales manager thankfully only for one more week.
![]()
This guy nailed it on Twitter last night:I knew Cronin reminded me of someone else I can't stand.
This is my incompetent sales manager thankfully only for one more week.
![]()
I knew Cronin reminded me of someone else I can't stand.
This is my incompetent sales manager thankfully only for one more week.
![]()
To the guy who just fouled out IIRC
"CALM THE F**K DOWN!!!!!", says the screaming lunatic midget
Lots of grumblings that Vando's injury is actually a re-injury. I dunno, the whole thing is weird.
Speaking of KP, one more solid game and we'll be top 20 adjO and adjD. :eyes:Of the 16 teams left, Kansas State has the 2nd worst KenPom ranking, Loyola has the 3rd worst, and Nevada has the 6th worst.
Looks like ole Mitch knew what he was doing after all.
[smoke]
Of the 16 teams left, Kansas State has the 2nd worst KenPom ranking, Loyola has the 3rd worst, and Nevada has the 6th worst.
Looks like ole Mitch knew what he was doing after all.
[smoke]
Shouldn't the Regional be at MB Stadium, as a trial run for them and future Final Fours? Nothing wrong with Phillips Arena, as it's a NBA Arena, but I would've thought this would be at MB.
Shouldn't the Regional be at MB Stadium, as a trial run for them and future Final Fours? Nothing wrong with Phillips Arena, as it's a NBA Arena, but I would've thought this would be at MB.
Rafters meets the National Board. Enjoy...opcorn:
**** off to Calipari and Kentucky
I think they're mad. [laughing]
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina