Here's a truth I'm not sure most people want to believe. The overwhelming majority of schools have virtually no perimeter security and you can walk in through any random door and not be noticed for several minutes.
I am both of those things.Seems to me that UCL is either ill-informed or willfully ignorant.
When my dad was in high school,.
Steve Francis in Players' Tribune
This could have been a book and I wouldn't have tired of it. I used to leave for school at 7:50, but on Mondays during that season I would insist on waiting until so I could see Steve Francis's dunk of the week on SportsCenter. Worship.
Then Gov Bev would say you qualify to be a teacher. Congratulations!I am both of those things.
Chase told me if we banned assault rifles we wouldn't have school shootings. The two yesterday were with handguns. I REALLY thought Chase had this figured out.
What a ride, though.Other than the rampant poverty, obesity, lack of education, opioid addiction, lack of revenue, and general poor health, Kentucky is a veritable utopia.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama