GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century Cat

Heisman
Jan 3, 2003
17,997
11,859
113
Feel like the 2014 UConn game doesn't get enough play in here. That missed Diallo 3 = the missed Harrison 3 against UConn. Game over.

For me, it's Willis's late 3 from the corner vs UNC last year. That shot goes, it's the dagger. When he shot it, I'm thinking, that's his spot, I'll take my chances here - this is the shot that makes him a Kentucky legend.

Enough of that, let's win this Fn game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets