Can we at least attempt to get the ball to the post? Instead of having PJ set a wing pick for Shai, post him up against a smaller team and see what happens.
When we do play good D we basically never reward ourselves...just turnover or brick on the other end. No wonder we lose the will to guard and run the floor after a while.
It’s amazing we are this bad.
Maybe it's because these players are wildly inconsistent game-over-game?Cal has no idea what to do with the pieces he has because he didn't develop **** out of this group. Could be the caliber of kid (and I'm not buying that because I've seen each of them show it against good competition) but I tend to think it's just a poorly done job by the staff.
PJ got fouled 3 times that play.
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers