What channel are TJ Walker and... who's with him? Roush? What channel and time are they on? That 8-9 spot is great for me as it's my busy/paperwork/to-do list work hour.
For legal purposes, I think they're calling it a mutual resignation. FWIW...So Jemele Hill got fired from ESPN? That’s some damn good news. Can’t believe no one here mentioned it.
The only time I paid attention to her and most of ESPN’s non announcing talent was when I read on Twitter that they’d been suspended so mehSo Jemele Hill got fired from ESPN? That’s some damn good news. Can’t believe no one here mentioned it.
Nope. Much like the Grammys this week and other entertainment awards shows the audience is predominantly white middle aged viewers who swear off from watching when an controversial opinion gets tossed out there. I’ll bet is she’s off SportsCenter the coveted “old” demographic will come swarming back, much like the Tony Awards.I think a lot of folks had stopped watching sportscenter long before Hill began as an anchor... I dont really think she was in any way responsible for declining viewership... probably more to do with being able to watch mini-highlights on a dozen other platforms and not having to depend on those types of shows for info anymore. I'd much rather watch 3 second clips from Scott Charlton throughout the night than turn on anything else.
So Jemele Hill got fired from ESPN? That’s some damn good news. Can’t believe no one here mentioned it.
It was mentioned, a month ago when it happened
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday