I've watched the replay of SGA's drive and Richards put back 10 times and on the close up slow mo there is a chick in a yellow shirt who completely loses her **** when Richards dunks it. Can't stop watching that one moment.
Then he really like sophia.I don’t think Bobcat’s account was hacked. I think that’s just him.
She was.....she was not happy.I've watched the replay of SGA's drive and Richards put back 10 times and on the close up slow mo there is a chick in a yellow shirt who completely loses her **** when Richards dunks it. Can't stop watching that one moment.
Then he really like sophia.
Noticed that too. Nice little bonus to the play.
-How do we know for sure that kybobcat is not Chaince IRL?
Villanova was "always fade in March" until they weren't. Virginia will break through at some point. I think learning how to coach through the tournament is a learning curve for some coaches. Virginia's too good year after year and Bennett is too good. They're gonna break through at some point and this may as well be the year.
I've watched the replay of SGA's drive and Richards put back 10 times and on the close up slow mo there is a chick in a yellow shirt who completely loses her **** when Richards dunks it. Can't stop watching that one moment.
Huge night for Sean Price & Statik Selektah.
I've watched the replay of SGA's drive and Richards put back 10 times and on the close up slow mo there is a chick in a yellow shirt who completely loses her **** when Richards dunks it. Can't stop watching that one moment.
Probably better of that way. Don’t let him put that stank on the pregame huddle.Does Brad always not huddle with the team before they come out off the tunnel?
Dad scored some lowers for tomorrow night so i shall not be complaining about the 9pm tip against Vandy. [cheers]Gonna take it all in with the WVU win fresh in my mind and our young team growing before my eyes.:basketball: Sitting down low i will feel like a real gyeroman, i will however be in the endzone, does that still qualify?-9p vs Vandy. Yipppee
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball