I want to bet on the CATS tonight as I think under the bright lights they could keep it close. But honesty I see that press and that crowd just rattling the hell out of this unsure bunch.
?Look for Duke to fall to 9 in this week’s ranking :eyes:
Come on man, where you been? The world is a weird, wild place these days. Had a girlfriend from high school come visit in college and tried that **** with no warning. That was a big ol negative and that was 15 years or so ago. Some people like that stuff though.Chicks putting their fingers in guys ******** - is that really a thing in real life?
Have to record game tonight. Going out with fam and friends to dinner.
I get it. A couple years back no way I'd agree to this. Now, eff it. I'l watch it later. Not going to miss a good time until I stop seeing a bunch of smiles on the bench at the end of a losing game.I was typing out a mean post, but ultimately decided you are a smart man who I will envy when the clock hits about 7:15.
Didn't you leave a girl’s house smelling of farts and cigarettes one time and publish the entire text convo multiple times on the internet? And I’m the weirdo?What a complete touching weirdo rogue is.
Didn't you leave a girl’s house smelling of farts and cigarettes one time and publish the entire text convo multiple times on the internet? And I’m the weirdo?
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia