I’ve already been to a brewery this morning.
Anyone have any recommendations for custom curtains in Newport? Also assuming internet is no longer included in my payment either so open for recs there, too. -wildcuckchad
If you for real need curtain help in NKY holla...
... and I’ll tell you how we have no curtains and are able to survive.
Hey man, you came at me UNPROVOKED. Not sure what kind of person does that.
Who else? I'm down to catch a body today.
Or the best dayShew. Could be a sad day in GYERO.![]()
True. For example, I'm positive that you can GFY lolFor years Kentucky folks have come to rely on gyero's innate ability to find the positives in most any situation.
we've handled our differences outside of GYERO so this doesnt concern anyone else just move alongWhat is Clark doing?
What is Clark doing?
-DAMN! was easily the best album of 2017, yes.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky