Looks like a couple of evenly matched teams out there to me.
Just like when we played LSU, UGA, Vandy, and USC.
Miss 2 free throws. Give up a drive to the hoop.
Keep us posted on whether you're watching and your motivations for watching as the year goes on please.I'm actually forcing myself to watch these games in hopes that at some point we put it all together and I can enjoy good basketball....
Keep us posted on whether you're watching and your motivations for watching as the year goes on please.
Spoiler alert Knox Hami and SGA will all go pro.Not happening and I’m mostly a “go if you are in the first round” guy...but I believe Knox could be a star with another year.
If anyone gives Diallo a first round draft promise that dude need needs to leave, and maybe not play the rest of the season.
Not happening and I’m mostly a “go if you are in the first round” guy...but I believe Knox could be a star with another year.
If anyone gives Diallo a first round draft promise that dude need needs to leave, and maybe not play the rest of the season.
Thus the “not happening”.Spoiler alert Knox Hami and SGA will all go pro.
SEC West g'on keep doing SEC WestThese are pity calls. MSU is god-awful. 5-28 and counting from 3. Shoot your shot, kids! [laughing]
as an old school GYERO man, that's what we do.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina