These guys just cannot/will not play hard all of the time
There'll be a backlash to these posts of "Suck it up, p*ssies, let's ball, etc." And thats fine, but it's valid. Sucks but it is what it is. This is what it was like to watch us during 2010-2015. Get your popcorn ready.Actually thought we had him when he dropped the “brotherhood” line. Momma looked pissed the entire time. F*ck man, why Duke.
It shouldn’t but it has completely sucked the energy out of me. They better win this touching game or it’s gonna be a long couple of weeks.
That’s a souflee
Let the souflee bake. MFer.That’s a souflee
This is the perfect metaphor for this team.That’s a souflee
Timeout.
Turnover.
Timeout.
Fun.
Apparently, nothing about ending generational poverty and stuff.Nobody on this team should even think about the NBA but WTF do I know.
“NBA?!?! You need to be looking at your MBA lol” - me if I was CalNobody on this team should even think about the NBA but WTF do I know.
Diallo is a regressing, self-absorbed pile of shiallo.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller