If they go by who beat you, Alabama is in.
If they go by who did you beat, Ohio State is in.
Ohio state is my most hated team and I agree with everything that has been stated but one thing is going to put Ohio in over Alabama - ESPN needs Big Ten television sets during the playoffs. IMO.
Alabama is more deserving and I dislike Ohio State but also I want to see Bama fan taken down a few pegs. F*ck those guys and their columbia pfg gear
Ah, yes, in favor of the humble THE Ohio State fan.Alabama is more deserving and I dislike Ohio State but also I want to see Bama fan taken down a few pegs. F*ck those guys and their columbia pfg gear
Going to be a tough pill to swallow when Sexton goes for 30+ and they beat is in Rupp later this season.Alabama is more deserving and I dislike Ohio State but also I want to see Bama fan taken down a few pegs. F*ck those guys and their columbia pfg gear
Uh...there was a reason a full strength FSU team was #3 in the country in week 1...they were good, and they got rolled. MissSt, LSU, and even Fresno St trumps anything the northerners did. Oh wait...they did beat Wisconsin, who had beaten........................................................yep. Throw in an *** kicking to the only decent team Meyer faced along with that dog stomping from Iowa and you had a nice season, but see ya.
Happy to be wrong.Ohio state is my most hated team and I agree with everything that has been stated but one thing is going to put Ohio in over Alabama - ESPN needs Big Ten television sets during the playoffs. IMO.
And **** off PTI.
Clemson crushes either so it's much ado about nothing.
Tiger is -6 today. -10 for the tournament.
Pti gonna lose his bet.
Not sure but JPumbs wants to hear from SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY as to which game you’ll attend UofL or the Music City Bowl.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina