Well you have foiled my elaborate scheme to get SAE to walk into a gay bar, order a Pilsner, and ask about the Sausage.
Oh what fun that could have been.
Oh what fun that could have been.
good point, Bernie*"Save Tom". It's been said, but I don't think I've called anyone by their first name if I don't, well..... KNOW THEM ON A FIRST NAME BASIS? If I do say their first name, you can sure as hell bet the last name is coming next.
Katie George is currently #1 in Louisville btw. Just stupid hot.
10 years of message boarding makes it all good, Max.good point, Bernie
I'm a little disappointed that UL didn't pull something like replacing Tom Jurich with "Tim Gurich" - i.e., Tom Jurich with a fake mustache.
Look looks like the Dow will have its first official close above 23K. Wonder when PTI will inform us that it is just approaching that mark?
Well GYERO's top brass will need to see those, young man. Just for official business and such things like that furthermore.They're probably on the web by now, but I've got a couple dope nudes of Olash stashed away on my phone. Had them for a few years now. Pretty dope, actually.
Just checked the internet and those are indeed spectacular hooters.
Glad B. Sliz is back posting again
You're not going to find a better group of insulters than GYERO. But hey man you had to go your own way to find out.KSR comment section made me miss the creative insults.
GFYKSR comment section made me miss the creative insults.
Also breaking: Men love average breasts and will tolerate bad ones.BREAKING: Men like attractive breasts
790 KRDWhat radio station should I be listening to right now?
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game