- What’s wrong with a sausage biscuit? Classic.
- Speaking of, when are parents going to ever learn to leave the stroller at home for crowded events? What a clusterF. Have seen it too many times and can’t be enjoyable for them.
- Jared Vanderbilt has some swag.
This is near my original hood. They really take you all through some BFE roads.
A stroller can be used as a battering ram, and have you ever carried around a small child for hours in a crowd? I promise that little bastard isn’t walking even half the time.
I mean, America???Never really got the whole "Rust Belt"/dying Midwest deal until I stayed in Dayton this weekend. Nothing wrong with the place - it just seemed pretty obvious that its best days were behind it.
Never really got the whole "Rust Belt"/dying Midwest deal until I stayed in Dayton this weekend. Nothing wrong with the place - it just seemed pretty obvious that its best days were behind it.
Classic #smuglyfeI hope bbdk literally says "can I get the poached egg on that?".
-Bourbon Chase Randoms:
-Been a few years since we got in but what a fun weekend. Few of the peeps that did Kili with us came in, Legal Beagle. PTI and several others. Crushed it. Team was laid back and everyone hit their times. LB can run like a mofo. Not even worried about rankings we finished top 90 overall and 37th in our division of of 245, So much better when you have a great group.
....
-PTI orders a sausage biscuit at McDonalds. No egg. No McMuffin. No cheese. Just sausage on a biscuit. Of all the things I hate about him, that is by far #1. Not even close.
Any time you miss an opportunity to experience the engineering wonder that is McDonald's American cheese, you're really touching up. There isn't a sandwich on the menu that's better without it.
This post was free.
seriously?-watched my rugby cayuts *destroy* uga 80-10 saturday between morning wedding/evening couples shower stuff. They are #4 in the country.
You didn't make it south enoughAfter driving around the breathtaking Central KY country side this weekend I figured out why NKY residents are so obsessed with being classified as Cincinnati-ans. It's by far the ugliest part of the Kentucky.
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup