and Calipari wants to make him a shooting guard.
:joy:
Sick and tired of this crap. Kevin Knox is gonna be the *worst*. If that mfer doesn't clean glass I'm gonna be livid.
and Calipari wants to make him a shooting guard.
For someone who apparently had never even seen a basketball until last September, dude had a pretty smooth stroke imo
Looks like ol' KGar was right, after all.
So you're saying there's a chance......Section 230 of the Communications Deceny Act guts about 95% of his Complaint.
I mean, his vagueness was exceptionally clear to those that are learned in vagueness. Apparently you were too dumb to read between the lines....sorry bub.Was he? All I remember was some cryptic post that never mentioned a name, injury, or how long the player would be out.
Yeah it's just like the scene in "The Legend of Billie Jean" where Hubie Pyatt trashes Billie Jean's brother's scooter with the scooter obviously being Dwight Howard's career- I call it the "Billie Jean Theorem".Speaking of Lowe’s League Pass Power Rankings, how annoying is it when all of Simmons’ current and former employees use his same exact lingo and story templates?
That thing is going to look awful in about 20 years.
Yo Gotti is headlining WKU homecoming. Who is headlining UK's ?
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets