I mean, it would end his misery...No one tell him the Yum center is bankrupt, he might jump in the river.
Since 2011?? Sounds like tommyg.
I just remember that night before the 2014 NCAAT S16, being seated right outside of the ULADept room at St Elmo's, and those fools in there yucking it up, cheers-ing life, top of the world, really loud, obnoxious, arrogant, thinking their **** didn't stink and they were going to win another title. F*ck that whole group.
I just remember that night before the 2014 NCAAT S16, being seated right outside of the ULADept room at St Elmo's, and those fools in there yucking it up, cheers-ing life, top of the world, really loud, obnoxious, arrogant, thinking their **** didn't stink and they were going to win another title. F*ck that whole group.
I mean honestly our schedule kinda sucks. Especially home/away OOC games now.I never bought into wanting Louisville being good being good for us because of The Rivalry, but maybe I'm wrong.
Some pretty damn cool games since that SOB took the job. Shockingly, I'll miss that the next decade.
...Same, but no matter how pixellated, I'd recognize that goofy-stanced constipated uncoordinated YMCA-styled chromosome-missing uglyass mother toucher Kaminsky (aka Katimsky per diehard Wisky fan) anywhere. I hate that bastard.I'll miss the chances to rip their hearts out in the tourny the next 10 years or so.
![]()
If you didn't attend a game in Freedom Hall or old Cardinal Stadium I don't have much time for you.
No you didn't.:scream:
I thought it was Luke and rolled with it.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama