If we get caught it means they have everyone. The NCAA will collapse and schools will get together and go to a new model. I no longer have any fear of the NCAA.
Indeed.
If we get caught it means they have everyone. The NCAA will collapse and schools will get together and go to a new model. I no longer have any fear of the NCAA.
All he said is UK fans shouldn't be too quick to celebrate...don't think it means anything concrete.
@KySportsRadio: Wow! Jurich not gone yet https://t.co/uvH1qFQWBI
m.twitter.com/KySportsRadio
Jurich... not fired?
Wow- thanks, PB, for warning me about being naive.
Oh please be true.
I still don't know who PB is. But that's OK, I don't care. As others have said, if we get in trouble it means all of cbb is going to implode. And, today is not the day to worry.
DROPPING BOMBS
I like how that fat guy opens the door for him. lol. Wtf is that?
Now all we need to do is stay sober.
Negotiable.
Stop stealing my inside information, *******. [pfftt]Not a big deal...Brad Stevens on Line 2. Problem solved. Won't skip a beat.
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season