WS never even been to my house. Don't know how many dinners I've invited them to...guess I should have pushed the sprouts.
![]()
i will make chicken tenders and mac n cheese
Same picture?If you've been itching to see Tiger's dick, Lindsey Vonn's *******, or Miley Cyrus spread eagle pissing in a parking lot, your ship has come in.
This eclipse is bonkers!If you've been itching to see Tiger's dick, Lindsey Vonn's *******, or Miley Cyrus spread eagle pissing in a parking lot, your ship has come in.
I consider myself to be fairly reasonable, as far as females go, at least in regard to wasting money on stupid white-girl ****. But I don't think I can walk into an Anthropology without buying a candle. It's just not possible.Other wives, I assume go really bonkers with fall scented candles. I dont hate it or anything, but we're about a week away from an overflow of maple-walnut tree leaf and vanilla-pumpkin front porch breeze. Also those things are expensive AF. WTF, candles?
Pretty sure it's AnthropologIEYou've clearly never been into an Anthropology.
I bought some khaki shorts on amazon for $15
I bought some khaki shorts on amazon for $15
Maybe if your santas workshop *** put them on :fire: *****About 4" past your kneecaps, stud?
Oops, wrong thread. Enjoy.Kyrie a flat pussboi the Boston media will eat and poop on his flat Earth.
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game