I'm not giving the Water Company or 'LexServ' an extra $1.25 for handling an online payment, even with the millions I have sitting in the bank. They can wait for my bank to send them a check.Bill pay is for old people. As are checks.
I'm not giving the Water Company or 'LexServ' an extra $1.25 for handling an online payment, even with the millions I have sitting in the bank. They can wait for my bank to send them a check.
Bill pay is for old people. As are checks.
My Dad has every canceled check he's ever written (until they stopped sending checks back to you)
He still balances that toucher every month too. God forbid it's 3 pennies off. That f***** is going to balance, PERIOD.
I pay for everything via bartering. You don't want to take four chickens as a car payment? Tough ****.
All Sport was preferred over Gatorade in nearly all of their blind taste test.
How about you read what Scott Murray, former Gatorade employee for nearly a decade, had to sayFalse.
Link?
What part(s) of the island are you hitting? We split time between the Conrad in Nusa Dua and Sthala near Ubud a couple months ago.
As long as it's not spoiled or overcooked, all food experiences are the same. Enjoy getting fleeced, suckers!!
-Why/When did Rincon close? Story along with that, or just another restaurant turned bad?
Just assumed it would be there forever...was pretty much part of the UK experience when I was there, packed every night at both locations. (Jalapenos sucked, however)
Durango's still open?
Who's going to be the first dipshit to suck off Hacienda? :eyes:It's either El Rancho Tapatio or El Charro in LEX*, y'all
*not counting the places in Cardinal Valley where they don't have English menu
^exactly. Gatorade- which relies on having 100's of flavors now because their product is inferior- and they dont even have citrus cooler anymore, was merely a thirst quencher. All Sport was in the body quenching game.
I had to lock up my scooter and lay it down.
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived