I'm hoping this is kind of like your dad telling you to go outside and pick the switch he's going to bust your *** with. If the one you pick isn't good enough, you're going to get it twice as bad.
Good, let it hang over their heads for another 2.5 months.we wont know until the 45 days UL has to submit the list of players who were at these parties.
I bet some Billy Joe Wildcat will have the vacated game list by noon on Rafters.
I don't know I kind of like the idea of saying casually "Remember in 2012 when we won the championship by beating Kansas and (VACATED?) Good memories..."
Russdiculous is definitely one if that's the time frameAre there 3 players that played from Dec. '10 - July '14 that weren't on the championship team?
I missed the way Louisville fans try to spin this stuff. Mike Rutherford currently saying that it's not just if they played in the game, it's if they "had an impact" on the game. So according to his interpretation, if Chane had a bad game, the game stays up. [laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
Chain has 15 and 12 in that game.I missed the way Louisville fans try to spin this stuff. Mike Rutherford currently saying that it's not just if they played in the game, it's if they "had an impact" on the game. So according to his interpretation, if Chane had a bad game, the game stays up. [laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
Jason Anderson says per Louisville the thought process is the banners are coming down and Louisville is gearing to sue the NCAA [laughing]
You can't spell "incredibly stupid" without "UL."That's incredibly stupid. But, even if he was right (which he's not), Chain had 15 and 12 in the title game.
They could charge admission to Andre McGee's deposition.They want people to start going under oath?
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT