I mean, what's the official cool/classic baseball brand you'd like to see? Rawlings?
I mean, what's the official cool/classic baseball brand you'd like to see? Rawlings?
BRax owns at least 5 pair of theseThese shorts, too
![]()
BRax owns at least 5 pair of these
Pretty sure I've been clear that I roll my own bats.Speaking of which, Max, the 5 pair you ordered with Daddy's Mashing on the butt are ready. I knocked a couple of bucks off because we couldn't get the color of the embroidery to perfectly match that fluorescent green bat you gave us as a sample.
That reminds me, Dmitri down in the sewing room wants to know where you got that bat rolled. He digs it.
Obtained the same way PTI(pti) got all of that women's jewelry, presumablyBRax owns at least 5 pair of these
If you change your own oil don't you have to still drive that oil to a shop and pay someone to get rid of it? If that's still the case, I'm going to drive to that same shop give the guy $25 and have him do it in 15 minutes.Buy some ramps and change your own oil. I don't know **** about cars, but those two tasks alone put you in the 80th percentile.
I'd kill for a pair of those killshots. Where would one find those? Those are absolute fire
They're the best low-top summer shoe ever and it isn't close.
Adult women without children who love going to Disney World weird me tf out.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’