I can't even.... Why is he trying to convince GYERO why he's so angry at me over a video game
In a flame war over Clash of Clans, there are no winners.
3-7 is a pretty wide range. What is the real figure?
4.5 Let's go with that. Sure
They don't even give a **** dude. That's the hilarity of it all.
Exactly what does $4,500.00 get you, Clan wise? Asking for a friend.
Yeah, I will let this dead dog lie. If Brady wants to talk his feelings with the rest of GYERO about it he can. I'm sure he will find support. You did good bro. You gave them some good material.
For sure. I was on the roof with Anth, drinking beers early on. But damn, I am **** at day drinking. I was gone very early that day hence the BBQ sauce that Catlanta had mentioned earlier. For Tommy, 500-1k. I'm single so before I played that I was bored and hit up bars and racked up stupid bar tabs. So I'm not upset at all. It was worth 2 years of entertainment and saved me money in the end and I have met good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis. Do not regret it one bit. I'm being honest here so you have to give me that much.
But you came to them and they taught you everything!!Dude. You dug yourself a nice grave. I'm sure GYERO will let you know about it for quite a while. Stay mad dude. I don't give a ****.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup