Good point. How did everyone's mock drafts stand up last night? Mine was like my NCAA bracket.....BUSTED!!! lolSo Larry Vaught is a dirty old man. Who gives a ****?
Those are called Wildcatchad Swim Trunks. Patent pending.sweat pants cut off above the knee
Same. To this day I still don't know whether wearing silk boxers as a 15-year-old was a bad idea or THE BEST idea.^Had some during the silk shirt frenzy, circa 1993, great in theory but awful in functionality.
Yep, thank God we would never make a Billy Gillispie hire.
3 is criminally underrated, IMO. Easily the most consistently good film trilogy.Very high rewatchability. Still pick up little Easter eggs every time i watch it and I've seen it a zillion times. BttF2 is great as well. 3 sucks.
I dunno, 87 endings is pretty normal.Just felt like 3 was a little unrealistic
I can't watch that trash above my gas fireplace.The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy says hello with 92%, 91%, and 89% Rotten Tomatoes ratings respectively. GMAFB, McFly-heads.
He's a dad now. He has earned the right.Good news is we get to listen to Kyle Tucker lecture Bengals fans now too!
Dude needs to take a break until August.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach