I want to like hockey, I just can't get into it. We are a big sponsor of the Jackets. I do have a sweet CBJ baseball hat.
First minor league soccer, now major league hockey. Come on up William. I'll teach you a few things about the ol puck.
I want to like hockey, I just can't get into it. We are a big sponsor of the Jackets. I do have a sweet CBJ baseball hat.
* Grnd Padre, did you catch that Prince doc last night, When Doves Cry? I DVRd it. Looks like it is on again Thursday.
First minor league soccer, now major league hockey. Come on up William. I'll teach you a few things about the ol puck.
Tab McTaberson is a GYERO lurker?!?!I know a guy that reads this thread that lost his run for Beta Club president in Louisville (the statewide meeting) because he handed out Tabs and his name involved that word. Pretty amazing story, you guys.
That's because your not a idiotI've seen the question posed numerous times on Twitter: Bam or Bamba (if you had to choose)
I mean, it's Soph Bam -- not really close for me.
Hawkins letter to BBN
https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky...ountryUK&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
Burger King out with a Froot Loop shake
![]()
Patty Ice taking reps at TE in Bengals workout [poop]
As far as rim protectors I'm not holding my breath on this one but I'm hoping darkness at least figures that part of basketball out over the summer.
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit