Shai Alexander measured at 6'6 in shoes at the Hoop Summit.
Where in the world is SGNI for spring break?
Speaking of taxes. Plan was to file married but filing separately and be at a wash for federal taxes. Then the CPA mentions that doing that makes me ineligible for a ROTH (company dropped the 401K at the end of the year). So now I have to choose to file jointly and pay $800 (not bad compared to other years) and drop 4K+ into the Roth by 4/15.
Really glad they have made saving for retirement difficult for regular people.
-St Augustine area with the family. First time here, nice and low key. No krazykats sightings.
Shai Alexander measured at 6'6 in shoes at the Hoop Summit.
Wingspan?
I rented a well dressed Tahoe. Pretty dope, actually. A little bouncy, but makes me question the minivan route.
Then I remember that the minivan is paid off and the Tahoe costs about $60k, and that makes me feel a lot better.
Mayo on a hot dog? [sick]
The fact that this is a thing. I hope she said sorry but Taylor already asked me the normal way but I doubt it.
![]()
Congratulations to Dixie Chili, you have been selected as the best hot dog in the state of Kentucky.
the “Alligator Coney,” consisting of a dog topped with a pickle, that same pile of cheese, and mayonnaise
![]()
http://firstwefeast.com/features/th...aign=fwf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
*notes its 8 hours or so until tip, bookmarks GYERO for when UNC is up 16 and Jim Nantz starts stroking ol' Roy*For the most part I've been indifferent towards Ole Roy but the aw shucks golley gee ******** on top defiantly stating UNC did nothing wrong is really starting to make my blood boil.
Y'all weren't kidding about myrtle beach.
THIS IS APRIL.
Fox said not so fast.
:joy:HEY IT'S OFFICIAL NOW GUYS, GARY PARRISH CONFIRMS IT.
HEY IT'S OFFICIAL NOW GUYS, GARY PARRISH CONFIRMS IT.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'