I mean it could be...Should be a fun night in that household.
I mean it could be...Should be a fun night in that household.
This is true. I'd just get a gun and shoot everybody on South Carolina if I were Kennard if that last non-charge was any indication.There's a better chance of BKH getting into the game than Kennard fouling out of the game. No ref in the country has the balls to call his fifth.
Dear South Carolina, please dont touch any Duke player or risk getting a whistle
Coach K is terrible. Can't even figure out a 1-3-1 zone with 12 Burger Boys.And here we go....
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight
KSR Football
Shane Carr finally gets his turn in Kentucky's offense