****, if we play in NYC going to games is cool again. This is so confusing for me.
- Eric Church in Cleveland in two weeks. Maybe I'll finally see some snow.
St Paul and the Broken Bones are playing at Madison Theater at the end of the month... good live show, presumably cool venue.
Joint valentines day gift of a new Keurig since our old one is shitting the bed. Throw a card in the mix and we're dunzo. Neither of us really get wrapped up in this "holiday"
#BourbonChase
Cats by 6 tonight.
Thinking about taking the afternoon for myself. :eyes:
I will NEVER drink a Braxton beer, pretty sure I don't have to say why either.
These are amazing
![]()
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina