I incyst we stop talking about it
If you think that's disgusting you surely haven't seen someone with some tartar build-up on their teeth! /catholic back
Just how fancy are your UDF's up there?
Laura and I will be there. We might watch the Cats before coming over, tho.
It didn't.*Going to give Le Moo another shot. Was disappointed the first time around. Hopefully it will deliver tonight.
Honestly, we debated for a bit but the game won out and we've worn our overnight sitters out. We'll make one of the next 2 or 3 showers/pre-parties and obviously the big one.
Typical. The other side just doesn't get "it".
Pretty sure GYERO went pretty heavy on the Obama Inauguration in 2009. As we should have. Pretty big day.
SHUT UP, 73. HES NOT MY PRESIDENT!
-Yeah we feel bad about the shower BUT I'm not going to make up some insulting excuse and it's WCC. I'm sure he understands. We'll make it up to him.
Hottest First Lady?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt