Working at Tats&Scars...Dude walks in grabs a drink, ten minutes later..."you post on message boards?"Roguemocha is a good dude [cheers] "hidebehindthecouchemoji"
That'd be hilarious. Mark catch pneumonia, or worse. Gingers freeze easily.
I'm watching a periscope of him in Kentucky gear. He's announced.He hasn't announced yet but Rowland is pimping a bunch of articles on Twitter already (Premium)
Working at Tats&Scars...Dude walks in grabs a drink, ten minutes later..."you post on message boards?"
Me(knowing what's coming with his UK shirt on): "You post on GYERO?"
Him:"You're Rogue."
Haha. This touching life is weird. Good dude. Always nice to meet a random friend.
Love em. Seems Ulisesque...and the other studs in the class love him too, reportedly.Quade Green to Kentucky.
Yep. He improves our position with Bamba, Diallo, Knox, and probably others as well.Love em. Seems Ulisesque...and the other studs in the class love him too, reportedly.
THANK YOUI'll be honest - not sure I can handle Young's hair. That's a real problem for me.
I'll be honest - not sure I can handle Young's hair. That's a real problem for me.
I mean, Petrino to Texas is just greedy thinking isn't it?
Well, if that happens go get fitted for a 10th ring. One for the 2nd thumb(which i have a patent on btw)Alexander
Green
Bamba
Richards
Young
Diallo
Washington
Knox
Vanderbilt
That's my preferred class.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU