I support gay marriage, I vote Republican. I stayed home and didn't vote for Ernie Fletcher when I got a robo-call from his campaign two days before the election to remind me that Ernie was going to take a stand against the gay cabal. That being said, how much outrage can the left manufacture when Obama publicly said in the 2008 election he was against gay marriage and Hillary Clinton kept maintaining that view well until the battle was won and "changed her mind" three years ago. So Mike Pence has not supported Gay Rights agenda, Trump has never been anti-gay, Peter Thiel got one of the loudest ovations at the Republican Convention when he told the crowd he was gay and Republican, I'm sure Pence will come around, too.
So can we get rid of DJ Elliotray:
This game MIGHT be over by 9pm
"Cats by 30 biggin's tomorrow night!" /jsThe Matt Jones postgame show should be fun.
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor