lol nope"THANK GOD I'M NOT HANGING ABOVE A FIREPLACE"
MAXPOWERRRTRONNN <---- make it happen and I'll share the prize
lol nope"THANK GOD I'M NOT HANGING ABOVE A FIREPLACE"
Hey wcc, when are you bringing the layuss to a football game?
Cat's Eye View
This has sitcom shenanigans writen all over it.
-Mom and Dad get lost on a sled dog tour.
-Meet Ramon Harris
-Think about rekindling the romance until your mom mistakenly thinks your dad is making out with an Eskimo.
This has sitcom shenanigans writen all over it.
-Mom and Dad get lost on a sled dog tour.
-Meet Ramon Harris
-Think about rekindling the romance until your mom mistakenly thinks your dad is making out with an Eskimo.
Don't forget the inevitable ice storm.
Lol, Dodgers can't even sell out a f*cking playoff game? Come on. It's not even close. That city doesn't deserve pro sports.
Century Cat went there.
Lol, Dodgers can't even sell out a f*cking playoff game? Come on. It's not even close. That city doesn't deserve pro sports.
My mom and dad are coming to visit me today...
They are divorced and will be staying with me in my two bedroom apartment. Should be a fun week!
[laughing] "I just sent that to Ellen" is going to be a new thing I hope. What a freaking weirdo.
At the go kart track in Destin. Dude stops my wife because he saw my UK hat and asks her where were from. She told him Nicholasville and ol dude honest to god starts peppering her with questions about John Michael Montgomery. I love this town
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina