The best show on television will be the upcoming "Jon Glaser Loves Gear" on TruTV.
Write it down.
Write it down.
Go 4 It
Rude Jude kicked him off his Sirius show when Feldman got pissed that Jude was letting callers through who were trashing his singing. Pretty funny tbhI don't even know who Corey Feldman is, but we actually saw that Today Show performance live in our hotel room...and I thought it was some sort of joke/mock type stunt. It was unbelievable.
Read a few articles about it since, and genuinely feel sorry for the dude, if he was really serious (which he apparently is) Really bizarre.
I don't believe you. You've gone too far this time.I don't even know who Corey Feldman is
I don't even know who Corey Feldman is.
BBdk, you never watched Stand By Me, License to Drive, or Goonies? I know you aren't a movie guy but those 3 Corey Feldman classics were essential for those who grew up in the 80s.
****, I know he's seen "Blown Away." A true classic.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat