And I don't recall exactly what DA said about the 2015 Wisconsin game, but if all he said was that Cal didn't coach a good game, he wasn't entirely wrong.
They certainly do, but they may want to focus a little more on their politics if we're being honest.The Euros very much follow American politics. I was there back in April and they definitely wanted to discuss Trump. "You guys aren't serious are you?" "This a joke, right?" "He's not going to win is he?"
Unacceptable to say that about a coach who's next book is titled the art of coaching extreme talent.And I don't recall exactly what DA said about the 2015 Wisconsin game, but if all he said was that Cal didn't coach a good game, he wasn't entirely wrong.
You're right. The guy's voice sounds totally normal and isn't confounding at all for an hour long audio show.^ that's hilarious considering all the dorks you listen to 24hrs per day Joey.
Glad to see Bud Mackey is still doing Bud Mackey things.
I've gotta go with Totally Beverages and Sometimes Hot Sauce on that one. (again)I'm sure you've got some over the top podcast that no one listens to but you that you can share with all of us about it.
-
-Terro is the best for killing ants, no? Seems to be the consensus. Got a string of 'em on one kitchen counter that's kept immaculate. Hate having poison trap right there in our "mise en place" area, but they gots to go.
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington