Yeah, I assume she went to UK. They were together then. I don't know them she was just around a lot that season.Is Julius girl from KY. Been together since he was here.
This honestly looks like her chest and dress were drawn on in MS Paint- like those SFW Porn pictures on the twitter.I don't think she's remotely close to a 10. To each their own though.
![]()
I mean, it was a stupid fvcking statement.Chief educating us on waxing trends, krazy schooling us on bitcoin.
Happy Tuesday, folks!
Yes, because it's a snap filter or something.This honestly looks like her chest and dress were drawn on in MS Paint- like those SFW Porn pictures on the twitter.
shew, I am still convinced krazykats is an elaborate very well done parody
This honestly looks like her chest and dress were drawn on in MS Paint- like those SFW Porn pictures on the twitter.
Let's see your odds. Despite CoolCats attempt at humor last week, I know I wouldn't be bottom 3. At least I've got that going for me.I feel like we need to hand out an annual award for "The Fattest Touch on Catpaw."
Would be quite a race.
Speaking of 'Za, BBdK is attending NY Pizza school in 2 weeks. Seriously :100points::sunglasses:[cheers]
http://pizzaschool.com/
Pope's just not a ***** IMO.
- Coming back home isn't going to change what she has done to her looks. Went from a 9 to a 7 and isn't going back.
What does eating M&M's while drinking scotch or bourbon have to do with money? Stick to posts about blowing dudes.
Ibut I've got a few DM's from concerned parties that have raised my awareness level.
Hank has been riding my cawk really hard the past month. I noticed it but didn't think much of it.[laughing][eyeroll]
I wouldn't say I post non stop. 1300 posts in 8 months proves that. I'm just a volume poster when I do post. I've gone days and weeks without posting.Chief what is it you do? For real.
I post sometimes to give Gyero a punching bag and a very easy target to launch back into Gyero. I also sometimes post gambol stuff, and typically I make sure PTI doesn't ever forget to keep the hate alive, but that's it. I've gotten busy at times and spare Gyero for a few days at a time.
But you sir, you post all day everyday nonstop with an opinion on every topic no matter what.
So I was just curious how it is you are never to busy to miss 10 minutes of Gyero?
Please do more of this.I've gone days and weeks without posting.
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter