I've never understood putting someone on ignore. Seems like a ***** way of dealing with it.
It's not a battle for the seven kingdoms. It's a message board. Some posters are terrible and I don't care to read their ********.
I've never understood putting someone on ignore. Seems like a ***** way of dealing with it.
I hope she was fired immediately.
It was also a "shadow" day so I was at DeSales as well. Loved that everyone there was pretty much like "Hey we're gonna shut it down for the day, i know we have dozens of potential students visiting today but i mean, we're gonna bring in the rolling TV cart."-Watched the verdict in freshman health class. Almost positive I was at Rick Pitino basketball camp during the chase. I know I was shortly there after.
Why not put someone on ignore? I think it's pretty awesome until you idiots continue to entertain them.
Boring *** Milky Way is Chad's favorite candy bar. That says it all about that guy, imo.
^ that's accurate regarding Snickers. Still feel like Take 5 changed the game.
1. Snickers
2. Take 5
3. Whatchamacalit
4. Mars
5. Nutrageous
Now Chad is lying and has completely removed Milky Way from his top 5. I own him.
Arguing with UKO, for instance, just feeds into his pathology.
A fresh Whatchamacallit is absolutely the best. Unfortunately they are sometimes hard to find.
Really prefer dark chocolate myself, 72% cacao. Valrhona is my favorite. Goes well with a nice red wine.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates