Yeah, good call on Teague, Dennis. You nailed that one.
Glad you're finally giving me my props. I mean, he balled out for the Oklahoma City Blue this year, but still.
Yeah, good call on Teague, Dennis. You nailed that one.
Good point. LeBron has had to put up with some national scrutiny but he has been coddled locally.
The best of today are better than the best of the old days, in EVERYTHING. Every. Single. Sport.
I believe that with all of my heart, b/c it's true. I know it hurts a lot of your great-granddad's (and 73's) feelings, and that's good.
[winking] I understand.For the record, I wasn't agreeing with your take that only big market players are really scrutinized, I was just naming another city with nutso fans and sportswriters. Boston sucks.
[winking] I understand.
Would you agree local scrutiny is more harsh than national for NYC area players?
Still waiting for LM to call or write.
Damn. Karl Rove has really let himself go.
Well, within the last week we've seen the largest mass murder in United States history....so we should probably be pretty careful when judging the security of other countries.
Still waiting for LM to call or write.
Wounded Knee puts any modern mass murder to shameWell, within the last week we've seen the largest mass murder in United States history....so we should probably be pretty careful when judging the security of other countries.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt