Sloot has some right now. They're really good on the first 5-6 but after that I prefer regular grapes. Pepsi Challenge style.Have you ever had cotton candy grapes? They taste like cotton candy!
Sloot has some right now. They're really good on the first 5-6 but after that I prefer regular grapes. Pepsi Challenge style.Have you ever had cotton candy grapes? They taste like cotton candy!
32 is the backside of YP, adjacent-to-******-average-size-town.That's still young in a big city, Smalltown.
Growing up in large metropolitan areas like Chicago and Cincinnati, Thomas and I just have different perspectives than those of you living in college towns.
I grew up in the country, MFer. I was wearing cowboy boots when I was 3 years old.
I mean, how long has Brooksie had that one cued up? [laughing]
You have a brother in Boise? Are we even friends?
poor aimee26 didn't even make the list.College GF, Alabama Chick, Stepmom. Think that's the list, all deserving iirc, at least 1 & 3 for SURE. :100points:
Maybe some others, but I probably didn't mean it.
****, a little wedding drama is always ok. At least in my opinion.If you're gonna call a girl a c-bomb, at least wait until the reception is over. You definitely do not want to steal the show by dropping that during the ceremony.
College GF, Alabama Chick, Stepmom. Think that's the list, all deserving iirc, at least 1 & 3 for SURE. :100points:
Maybe some others, but I probably didn't mean it.
FUN FACT - I actually attended UK Law thinking, "Hey, I might want to do politics one day and this will be a good place to make connections." And then I met the people who REALLY wanted to do politics and I quietly smothered that thought in its sleep.
I really liked the longform/TV/movie stuff on Grantland. The new site seems to be really lacking in those areas so far. To be fair, though, a lot of the better writers were immediately snatched up after Grantland disappeared. That site had a murderer's row of writing talent.
Great day off so far...I did find a cool $100 in my gym bag though.
Well you have to post a picture after that nugget.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU