You ride 9W, up to Piermont?Yep. Well, until now. Just got a new road bike. I get over in jersey, and there are some decent climbs.
The wind is complete ***** about 75% of the time too. Whips in off the water.
Checked out that Lucky's market. It's nice, kind of like a fresh market you could say...certainly not cheap.
I mean, not one football recruit/player could get an invite to Minardi Hall?
********. Charlie Strong employed and retained Clint Hurt.Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I don't think Charlie Strong plays that ****.
Get it right, Bonz.Blue's been successful for a guy that inhereted most of his wealth, but he's more of a real estate player than developer.
But, Charlie Strong did plow his wife. A lot.
-Weather looks pretty crappy tomorrow but Sunday should be wodie. Then possibly by the end of the following week summer like temps. :sunglasses:
Friday Five:
Eddie Money-Shakin'
INXS-Need You Tonight
Don Henley-Dirty Laundry
Hall & Oates-Rich Girl
Starship-We Built This City
-Probably will outsource painting the deck if it comes in reasonable. I did that last time and it was a nightmare. I really don't want to spend an entire weekend dealing with it.
I find it pretty annoying how some UK fans are so dismissive of a guy like Lee. Hell yes, I'd love to have a senior like him back on a young team. He won us the damn Michigan game. He's about as selfless as any player we've had in the community. It's about more than basketball.
:thumbsdown:
Eddie Money-Shakin'
INXS-Need You Tonight
Don Henley-Dirty Laundry
Hall & Oates-Rich Girl
Starship-We Built This City
Care to post your honky tonk Friday Five while hunkered down in cowboy boots in a A/C office on the pastures of Cincinnati?
You ride 9W, up to Piermont?
- Serious question- what is the Junior League?
Taco Johns > CFA
And you can bank on both having dump trunk rear ends. Another check in the plus column imo tbhThink Charlie's all over it, honestly. I approve of both.
Also, Chad, I think you'd enjoy a soccer game. TS. Give it a go, fella!
Think of it like a minor league baseball game. You can drink outside, look at young hipster chicks, and not give a **** who wins.I do surprisingly enjoy UC's campus. But as far as soccer, I'd rather just drink at a bar.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime