Chad watching GoT is kinda surprising. Figured he was too cool for that riff raff
Chad watching GoT is kinda surprising. Figured he was too cool for that riff raff
I think I'm going through a mid-life crisis, and it has been tremendously clarifying.
I mean, I'm by far the most responsible of that crew.You guys also act like Anth has never been a hooligan himself.
It's a golf tournament. Yes, the Memorial is also a party...but it's still a golf tournament, and we are all custodians of the game.
Eh, just finally doing some **** that I have put off for years and years, creatively speaking.
Yes. Absolutely yesI watched the first episode of Trailer Park Boys and it was awful. Does the show get any better? I know pilots frequently suck ***, so I want to give it a fair shot.
Eh, just finally doing some **** that I have put off for years and years, creatively speaking.
I watched the first episode of Trailer Park Boys and it was awful. Does the show get any better? I know pilots frequently suck ***, so I want to give it a fair shot.
Without a doubt but that guy was also a tremendous redneck. Got a kid now bubby, similar to Old Willy/New Willy, things change for the better.Does anyone here dispute the fact that Old Anth would kick Current Anth's pretentious ***?
I don't care for exotic sports cars and certainly not ones that look like barbie cars.As much as I love the Anth-Boat rivalry, fact is until Anth buys a Porsche, the good doctor clearly has the upper hand.
So Huber throws in a hat with the mower purchase? Man I will look to that when I have my next mower purchase.
I don't care for exotic sports cars and certainly not ones that look like barbie cars.
I prefer luxury vehicles.80K SUVs only for Anth's city dwelling..
Yes. They just got out of prison and ran off some Cyrus guy? It looked incredibly low budget, so I'm assuming it gets better.Are you talking about the 1st episode of season 1?
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach